The Mud Trail is ON! 23-24 October 2021
North Coast Ceramics Inc warmly invites you to the 2021 North Coast Mud Trail.
Despite some cancellations there’s still plenty to see on the New Date Mud Trail!
! UPDATES !
you are warmly welcomed but must be double vaccinated to visit the following:
1. Round Mountain Pottery – Peter Smith
2. Catherine Lane – Bookings required
4. Keramika – Tali Cohen-Flantz
6. SOSCERAMICS – Jacqui Sosnowski
7. ML Ceramics – Melissa Lellouche
8. Studio Suvira – Suvira McDonald
13. Sasa Scheiner Ceramics – Sasa Scheiner
15. Hoof Print Pottery – Janet Fraser
16. Villa Rustica – Greg Furney
ON-LINE SALES ONLY
5. Jenn Johnston Ceramics – Jenn Johnston
12. Ruby & Frank – Natalia Torres Negreira
14. Rainforest Ceramics – Richard Jones (Instagram only)
CHANGES – SHARED STUDIOS
10. Lucy Be Pottery (10) – Will be joining Sasa Scheiner Ceramics (13) instead.
11. Studio Amis (11) – Will be joining Studio Suvira (8) instead
3. Mrs White Ceramics
9. Pottery to the Max
17. Lennox Ceramics
Villa Rustica (16) will not be running their workshop
On October 23 and 24, 14 ceramicists will open their studios to visitors (with social distancing measures in place) so you can meet the artists, discuss their work and processes and find out what inspires these creatives to do what they do.
You will be delighted and surprised by the diversity of work for sale as well as the studios themselves, many of which are in some of the most scenic locations in the region. All artists will have work for sale with no two styles alike, so you will find something to satisfy both your soul and your budget.
Journey into the world of the handmade and be sure to note the events schedule if you are keen to organise your visit around demonstrations or artist talks on either Saturday or Sunday.
Pick up a hardcopy brochure or visit the interactive map online to plan for an immersive, creative feast at the 9th annual North Coast Mud Trail.
! COVID RULES !
All visitors to Mud Trail Studios must check into each venue using QR code or sign in must wear a mask
must be double vaccinated (or medically exempt).
NCC respects everyone’s choice to get vaccinated, however, the above are NSW Government requirements until December 1.